by Robin Roshkind, Esquire, West Palm Beach, Florida
It’s no secret that spouses keep secrets from each other. Some are more severe than others and many involve extramarital affairs. However, there are lies that are told, that can literally cause a divorce. Here are some of them:
1. Lying about a gambling problem or spending money on drugs.
2. Lying about trust fund checks, secret bank accounts or other income.
3. Lying about being fired from work.
4. Lying about past debts like unpaid credit card bills or student loans.
5. Lying about getting a big bonus or raise.
6. Lying about supporting a former spouse or former girl friend or boyfriend.
7. Lying about having kids from another relationship.
8. Lying about paying household expenses when they are in fact not paid.
9. Lying about lottery winnings, and online or TV shopping addictions.
These lies break the trust between a husband and wife. They also cause real problems with bill paying, and wreak havoc on family finances. If you are the victim, you may be better off single. For more information about this or other divorce topics, call one of the divorce lawyers at ROBIN ROSHKIND, P.A. at 561 8335 9091 or click on the Firm’s web site at http://www.familylawwpb.com for more information.