By Robin Roshkind, Esquire, West Palm Beach, Florida
Divorce is tragic enough because it is the result of a failed marriage where two people once saw a future together. But when there are children involved, it makes divorce much more difficult. Adjustments to family life and single life are harder. There are more issues to consider. Emotions run high.
Below is a check list of things to consider if you are divorcing with children in the picture:
1. Finances and child support…household budgets.
2. Time sharing allocations to Husband and Wife.
3. Logistics as to time sharing with reference to travel expenses, children’s clothes, air fares, gas, long car rides, a safe car; who will pick up, who will drop off, when and where.
4. Health of the child: prescription medications, food alergies, sports injuries, emergency care. Following directions to administer medicine as needed.
5. Health insurance for children must be provided by…
View original post 211 more words