By Robin Roshkind, Esquire, West Palm Beach, Florida
There are different requirements for a contested divorce and an uncontested divorce in terms of the documents needed for a final hearing on divorce here in Palm Beach County, Florida.
For uncontested divorces, the following documents need to either be in the court file by the time of final hearing, or presented to the judge at the time of final hearing:
1. Marital Settlement Agreement signed by both husband and wife covering issues of division of marital assets and debts, and provisions for children if any.
2. Financial affidavits of both husband and wife.
3. Child support guidelines worksheet if children are involved.
4. Certificate of attending parenting class by husband and wife, if children are involved.
5. Notice of social security numbers.
6. Notice of any related cases such as criminal or domestic violence.
7. Disposition sheet showing the case is…
View original post 157 more words