My Husband Has A Girlfriend…I Want A Divorce

by Robin Roshkind, Esquire, West Palm Beach, Florida

You are mad as hell and you are not going to take it anymore!  Before you say the “D” word to your husband, seek the advice of a good divorce lawyer.  You may need to “get the goods” on the adulterous creep before you file for divorce.  You also want to know the following:  who the girlfriend is and how much has he spent on her.  You may need to look at books and records, credit card receipts and statement and bank statements to find this out.

Husbands are very careful when it comes to paramours…either they buy things with cash, or sometimes, they don’t buy things.  The issue in Florida divorces, since Florida is a “no fault” state, is how much of the marital assets were spent outside the marriage on the husband’s dalliances.

In all fairness, what I have said about philandering husbands also applies to philandering wives.   It is the marital monies that are spent outside the marriage that counts.  If you know who is pleasing your spouse, you definitely want to take his or her deposition.  For more information about this or other divorce topics, call one of the divorce lawyers at ROBIN ROSHKIND, P.A. at 561 835 9091 or click on the Firm’s web site at for more information.  



One thought on “My Husband Has A Girlfriend…I Want A Divorce

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s