By Robin Roshkind, Esquire, West Palm Beach, Florida
You know you are in an unhappy marriage, but should you pick up that phone to contact a divorce lawyer? Below are some reasons why you should:
1. If you are being physically hurt. Domestic violence transcends all socio economic levels. It should not be tolerated. You must take your children and get out of harm’s way.
2. You never have any money. Your spouse doles out the dollars sparingly making you beg for more. In divorce court, you will get your life back.
3. You have no help at home. It would be easier to just take care of yourself instead of your spouse’ needs too.
4. Sex, alcohol, gambling, drugs, spending addictions are part of your life. Your spouse is ruining your life and won’t get help.
5. You are always on edge, nervous, or walking on egg shells. No way to live, and life is too short.
6. Too much yelling. If you say the sky is blue and your spouse says it has a purple tinge to it, bail now. Unless you are a litigator and want to spend your life arguing.
7. Cheaters and liars, oh my. A leopard does not change its spots.
There are many reasons to not stay married. Find out today what your rights are for your specific marriage facts. Call one of the divorce lawyers at ROBIN ROSHKIND, P.A. at 561 835 9091 or click on the Firm’s web site at www.familylawwpb.com for more information.