By Robin Roshkind, Esquire, West Palm Beach, Florida
There are signs to divorce…the problem is to recognize them as follows:
1. NO SEX When there is no intimacy in a marriage, the marriage is failing.
2. NO COMMUNICATION When she gets comfort from her girlfriends, or he spends too much time at the bar with his buddies, he and she are not communicating.
3. NO TOGETHERNESS When you go shopping with the kids, and he goes to the sports bar to watch the game, and this happens too often, your marriage is in trouble. Not that watching the game is the big deal. It’s when you don’t do stuff together that is the real sign.
4. NO RESPECT When things are taken for granted and there are no respectful interactions the marriage is doomed.
5. NO EMPATHY In order to be married you have to have feelings for one another; for what it is like to be in the other’s shoes. If there is no empathy there is no good marriage.
6. NO FUN If there is no date night, no playfulness, no sharing of experiences, no fun, there is no marriage. You are alone.
If you think your marriage is in trouble you should seek legal advice. Call one of the divorce lawyers in Palm Beach County at ROBIN ROSHKIND, P.A. at 561 835 9091 or click on the Firm’s web site at www.familylawwpb.com for more information. While divorce is not pleasant, a bad marriage is worse.