By Robin Roshkind, Esquire, West Palm Beach, Florida
For those of you who are contemplating entering into a new marriage this Valentine’s Day or hereafter, here is some legal advice to consider: DON’T GET MARRIED IF:
1. Your love is deeply in debt or has bad credit.
2. Your love always asks you for money or loans.
3. Your love is needy, financially or otherwise.
4. You find yourself the victim of verbal, mental or physical abuse.
5. You can’t get along with his/her kids.
6. He/she can’t get along with yours.
7. Your kids don’t get along with his/her kids.
8. You want a pre nuptial agreement and he/she refuses to sign or vice versa.
9. You don’t know him/her longer than one month.
10. The sex is great but everything else is mediocre.
If you have any doubts or issues, see a therapist. Then see a lawyer. For more information about this or other family law questions, call one of the family lawyers at ROBIN ROSHKIND, P.A. at 561-835-9091 or click on the Firm’s web site at http://www.familylawwpb.com